The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 37 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
We are currently seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team. The Scheduling Coordinator will assist the Scheduling Manager by utilizing information from the Project Team to creating and maintaining schedules in Primavera P6. The role will be responsible for project schedule/planning functions in the areas of project schedule development, project schedule oversight, schedule forecasting, critical path analysis, reporting, obtaining schedule updates, and update verification/validation.
- Provide scheduling support to assigned projects.
- Help to monitor and maintain project schedules.
- Participate in updating the master schedule and enterprise reporting.
- Assist the Scheduling Manager, Project Managers and Superintendents in creating short-term schedules and monitoring these schedules to determine their impact on the master schedule.
- Maintain master schedule for each project and identify and record the impact of work performed according to the schedule. Evaluate construction progress and provide regular schedule updates.
- Proactively identify problems or conflicts in the project schedule and assist the Scheduling Manager, Project Manager or Superintendent in effectively managing a resolution.
- Gather schedule information, update, analyze, and prepare reports of the project’s progress.
- Prepare concise schedule narratives describing the status of assigned projects.
- Ensure compliance with company scheduling standard operating procedures.
- Maintain quality assurance and control on assigned project schedules.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of project management
- 1-2 years of project coordination and site experience required
- Prior scheduling experience is considered an asset
- Experience with Primavera P6 is considered an asset
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze and input data for execution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to read engineering drawings is considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your resume to Esi Atwere, Manager, People and Culture, at email@example.com by October 29, 2021.
The Daniels Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people of all disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.