RESIDENTIAL SALES WRITER
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 35 years. Daniels has built more than 30,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
Daniels is looking to recruit casual part-time Residential Sales Writers to support the Sales Administration team on both sales day and following the 10 days after the sale. Locations will vary throughout GTA however, all training will take place at our head office. The ideal candidate will be able to accommodate a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, as well as a few 12-hour work shifts for the actual sales days.
- Initial deal writing on an iPad or laptop
- Logging into a video call appointment (e.g. Zoom)
- Prepare the Agreement of Purchase and Sale by entering relevant information in FileMaker (our Agreement management software) while having clients on video call
- Update a shared excel tracking sheet when the meeting is complete
- Positive interaction with purchasers and colleagues
- Support Sales Administration team members with various administrative tasks on sales day
- Support of the Sales team in the distribution of the Agreement to the relevant departments following a sale
- Printing, filing and organizing files, including scanning of electronic documents in File Maker
- Act as back up for other administrative team members
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polished verbal communication skills
- Candidate must have a sense of urgency, as well as patience
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Comfortable using an iPad and laptop
- Experience with File Maker and/or DocuSign would be considered an asset however, comprehensive training provided
- Ability to work as a team is essential
- Ability to travel within the GTA as required
The Daniels Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Denise Plamenco, Generalist, People and Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 4, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.