The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 37 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
We are currently seeking a Property Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with excellent organization and interpersonal skills. This role will manage a rental portfolio within the GTA while assisting the Managed Home Investment Program (MHIP) Portfolio Manager.
Rental Portfolio / MHIP:
- Performing all Rental Portfolio and/or MHIP onsite unit inspections, organize unit turnovers, and corresponding service requests
- Rental Portfolio tenant liaison – successfully interacts with all portfolio tenants as needed and addresses all concerns
- Responsible for all internal invoicing for rental portfolio
- Communicate with Corporations that manage the exterior and/or condominium of all rental portfolio units
- Send out and deliver any notices needed to all tenants
- Keeping all spreadsheets and records of the Rental Portfolio and MHIP
- Responsible to attend any on-site appointments with contractors, deliveries, etc.
- Participate in the Gateway on-call rotation
- Reviewing applications for potential new tenants for the Rental Portfolio and MHIP Portfolio
- Assist MHIP Portfolio Manager and Senior Operations Manager with any supportive tasks
- College or university degree or diploma preferred
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft with a focus on Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Experience in Property Management an asset
- Knowledge or familiarity with Yardi Systems is an asset
- Knowledge or familiarity with LTB legal documents would be an asset
- Travel within the GTA required – Must have a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team is essential
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your resume to Denise Plamenco, Generalist, People and Culture, at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2021.
The Daniels Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people of all disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.