PART-TIME SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 37 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
We are currently seeking a part-time Sales Representative to join The Daniels Realty Corporation Brokerage, with potential for full-time. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this role is responsible for maintaining an extraordinary degree of integrity and honesty in representing Daniels and dealing with the home buying public. The ideal candidate will be a reliable, engaging and self-motivated salesperson.
- Educate prospective buyers on various unique homeownership programs
- Complete daily follow up calls to the registration and agent databases
- Ensure accurate reporting of the daily sales (prepared by the administrative staff)
- Competent in signing builder agreement of purchase and sale documents on an iPad
- Ensure client files are accurate and complete with firm up documents and follow up if required
- Maintain and update listings or pricelists of available properties
- Host open houses and manage showing appointments
- Perform comparative market analysis on areas of interest
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and practices
- Be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Be professional in dress and conduct
- Licensed real estate sales representative or broker
- Must be computer literate with good knowledge of all Microsoft programs
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Be energetic, motivated, well-spoken and confident.
- Be comfortable in public speaking
- Able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
While in the employ of The Daniels Realty Corporation Brokerage, the Sales Representative may continue to make independent real estate sales to family members only on their own time and with their own personal resources.
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your resume and cover letter to Genny Liu-Thomas, Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 13th, 2022.
As an employer committed to employment equity and accessibility for persons with disabilities, we encourage applications from members of equity-deserving communities including women, BIPOC/racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We encourage members of all equity-deserving groups to self-identify within their cover letter should they wish to do so. When a candidate voluntarily discloses this information in their cover letter, the information will be kept strictly confidential. Disclosure and/or self- identification with an equity-deserving group will not lead to advantageous treatment of a candidate who is not qualified. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
An offer of employment is conditional upon the Employee being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. The Company will provide reasonable accommodation to any individual who is not able to comply with this vaccination requirement due to a disability or other ground protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code.