The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 37 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
Daniels Gateway, the rental division of The Daniels Corporation, is actively searching for a Marketing Manager to join the team in Toronto. This role provides an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing team that is shaping the identity of an up-and-coming line of business. Reporting to the Vice President of Rental Communities and Sustainability, the Marketing Manager will lead a review of the current brand and collaborate closely with the VP in charting our brand strategy. We are looking to deliver an industry leading rental lifestyle experience and want someone who can help us flesh out that vision and tell that story.
- Lead a review of the Daniels’ Gateway rental brand
- Implement the outcome of the review across a portfolio of existing properties
- Hire and manage 3rd party agencies while overseeing community specific brand creation and developing marketing assets for new projects
- Conduct research to stay up to date with digital media trends
- Provide creative solutions and create strategic plans
- Develop Daniels’ Gateway’s online presence
- Ensure marketing alignment with company values
- Collaborate with Daniels’ Social Media Manager on the development of social media strategies and publishing of social content.
- Review, analyze, and report on campaign data
- Enhance overall consumer digital experience
- Contribute to presentations for partners and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, with digital specific experience a strong asset
- Experience marketing purpose built rental is an asset
- Experience in full cycle conception to publishing of content
- Quick learner, exceptional written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Strong command of MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc is an asset.
- Strong research skills
- Strong social media skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Jasmyn Yattavong, Coordinator, People and Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 16th, 2022.
As an employer committed to employment equity and accessibility for persons with disabilities, we encourage applications from members of equity-deserving communities including women, BIPOC/racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We encourage members of all equity-deserving groups to self-identify within their cover letter should they wish to do so. When a candidate voluntarily discloses this information in their cover letter, the information will be kept strictly confidential. Disclosure and/or self- identification with an equity-deserving group will not lead to advantageous treatment of a candidate who is not qualified. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.