The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 37 years. Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builders/developers.
The Daniels Corporation is actively searching for a dynamic, smart, strategic, and talented individual to fill our Marketing Manager position. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing & Communications, this role provides a dynamic work environment, a strong and collaborative team, and an opportunity to push boundaries and creative limits. This position will require occasional weekends and evening work.
- Project Management Expert: You have a strong background in project management and have proven experience in successfully managing time, schedules, consultants, and team members in keeping projects on track and on schedule while having the ability to forecast and mitigate potential issues.
- Brilliant Thinker, Strategist and Ideator: You are known for your creative ideas, smart strategies, and coming up with original ideas. You will bring this energy and vision to The Daniels Corporation brand and all our marketing efforts.
- Passion for the Brand: You have a deep understanding of what it means to ‘love where you live’ and, through marketing touchpoints, you want to help others find the perfect Daniels’ community to live.
- Exceptional Communicator: You are confident in your ability to communicate marketing concepts, and are comfortable doing so. You innately know how to tell a story while articulating the brand voice and vision. You understand what it means to be a value-driven business and can communicate this in a way that resonates with consumers across all platforms and media.
- An Eye for Design: You have a strong sense of design including what makes an ad stand out, how an end-user navigates a website and that first impression when a customer walks into a presentation center and can provide that direction to consultants while maintaining brand consistency.
- Develop effective, high-impact marketing initiatives, manage relationships, and provide creative direction with agencies and suppliers including briefing documents and presentations
- Provide day-to-day management of advertising campaigns focusing on all aspects of marketing new home communities
- Coordinating media buys and traffic for online, print and out of home advertising including proof reading and approval
- Assist with social media content, advertising campaigns and Google analytics
- Provide ongoing updates to community website content
- Inventory management and provision of displays and collateral materials for each community i.e., brochures, floor plans, sales office displays, signage, etc.
- Assisting with coordination and attend all sales related events
- Assist with new presentation center and model home set up and oversee ongoing maintenance to ensure customer ready condition
- Assisting with market research, competitive shopping and producing reports
- Attend weekly sales and marketing meetings
- Maintain up-to-date health and safety documentation, as well as identify and report any impediments to a safe work environment for purchasers, contractors, suppliers, and consultants
- Various administrative tasks including creating and maintaining multiple budgets, submitting invoices for approval and payment, preparing reports and meeting coordination
- Degree in Business, Advertising, or related area, with a focus in Marketing preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience in a manager role in a business environment or with an advertising firm working on accounts. Real Estate experience is a definite advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel and PowerPoint. The ideal candidate will have some familiarity with Adobe Publisher or Photoshop as well as WordPress or other web content management systems
- Familiarity with the Google advertising and social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Extremely well-organized, flexible, ability to prioritize workloads, and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and web development
- Available to travel to sites and other communities across the GTA
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your submission to Brianna Alexander, Senior Manager of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your submission should include a cover letter and resume. In your cover letter be sure to tell us about yourself and your interest in this position including your specific experience as it relates to the job description.