JUNIOR PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Part Time Sales Representative
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word.
Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that
will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate
philosophy for over 35 years. Daniels has built more than 30,000 award-winning homes and apartments,
master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing
as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
We are currently seeking a Junior Portfolio Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a highly
motivated and detail-oriented individual with excellent organization and interpersonal skills. This role will
manage a rental portfolio within the GTA while assisting the Managed Home Investment Program (MHIP)
Rental Portfolio /MHIP:
- Performing all Rental Portfolio and/or MHIP onsite unit inspections, organize unit turnovers, and
corresponding service requests
- Rental Portfolio tenant liaison – successfully interacts with all Little 16 tenants as needed and
addresses all concerns
- Responsible for all internal invoicing for rental portfolio
- Communicate with Corporations that manage the exterior and/or condominium of all rental
- Send out and deliver any notices needed to all tenants
- Keeping all spreadsheets and records of the Rental Portfolio and MHIP
- Responsible to attend any on-site appointments with contractors, deliveries, etc.
- Participate in the Gateway on-call rotation
- Reviewing applications for potential new tenants for the Rental Portfolio and MHIP Portfolio
- Assist MHIP Portfolio Manager and Senior Operations Manager with any supportive tasks
- College or university degree or diploma preferred
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft with a focus on Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Experience in Property Management an asset
- Knowledge or familiarity with Yardi Systems is an asset
- Knowledge or familiarity with LTB legal documents would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team is essential
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
- Ability to travel within the GTA as required
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your resume
to Denise Plamenco, Generalist, People and Culture, at email@example.com by July 30, 2021.
The Daniels Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people of all disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an
interview will be contacted.